Pursuing your Passion, a Mentoring Workshop for Post 9/11 Veterans In Transition Atlanta, GA – October 25 and 26, 2017
The COMMIT Foundation is honored to provide 12-15 select military veterans the opportunity to participate in a unique mentoring workshop and connect with successful leaders in business. Participating veterans will work with coaches and mentors to establish clear career goals and strategies for a successful transition. COMMIT believes in the power of mentorship and knows that just one story from an inspirational leader can be life changing. We believe the first step for a veteran to identify his or her desired career path is to better understand the values and ideals that shape them beyond military service. This workshop will provide veterans an opportunity to explore these topics with the goals of:
• Educating veterans on different careers in business;
• Expanding their imagination about possible career paths;
• Building confidence about transitioning to a new industry;
• Increasing self-awareness about core values and desired career outcomes; and,
• Providing information about and access to key players in the business sector.
COMMIT will recruit regionally for participants for this event.
For transitioning service members or Post 9/11 Veterans interested in participating in the Atlanta program, you must submit an application by August 4. You will be notified by August 11 of selection.
Please also send a resume to email@example.com once you have completed the application.