Oct 19, 2021 — Oct 20, 2021
~~~~~ Pursue Your Purpose ~~~~~ Applications Closed
Participants will work with coaches and mentors to establish clear career goals and strategies for a successful transition.
COMMIT believes in the power of mentorship and knows thirty minutes of quality dialogue with an inspirational leader can change one’s trajectory. We believe the first step for service members and veterans is to identify their desired career path and to better understand the values and ideals that will shape them beyond military service. This workshop will provide an opportunity to explore these topics with the goals of:
• Educating service members and veterans on different careers in business;
• Expanding the imagination about possible career paths;
• Building confidence about transitioning to a new industry;
• Increasing self-awareness about core values and desired career outcomes;
• Providing information about and access to leaders in the business sector.
In-person workshops will be evaluated 90 days prior to the event if they will be held in-person or virtual.
If you would like to be considered for this workshop or another workshop please contact your Director of Veteran Services.