Nov 6, 2019 — Nov 7, 2019
~~~~ Pursuing Your Purpose ~~~~ Submit By: September 6th
The COMMIT Foundation is excited conduct a transition mentoring workshop in Bethesda, MD. This workshop is open to post-9/11 servicemembers and veterans.
Participants will work with coaches and mentors to establish clear career goals and strategies for a successful transition.
COMMIT believes in the power of mentorship and knows thirty minutes of quality dialogue with an inspirational leader can change one’s trajectory. We believe the first step for servicemembers and veterans is to identify their desired career path and to better understand the values and ideals that will shape them beyond military service. This workshop will provide an opportunity to explore these topics with the goals of:
• Educating servicemembers and veterans on different careers in business;
• Expanding the imagination about possible career paths;
• Building confidence about transitioning to a new industry;
• Increasing self-awareness about core values and desired career outcomes;
• Providing information about and access to leaders in the business sector.
If you do not wish to apply yet and instead contact someone, please e-mail The COMMIT Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org