Apr 24, 2019 — Apr 25, 2019
Pursue Your Purpose - With successful business leaders
WE ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY
The COMMIT Foundation is honored to provide 12 - 16 post-9/11 servicemembers and veterans with the opportunity to participate in a unique transition mentoring workshop and to connect with successful business leaders. We have approached our maximum seating limit. Applications for this location is highly competitive.
OVERVIEW: Participants will work with coaches and mentors to establish clear career goals and strategies for a successful transition. COMMIT believes in the power of mentorship and knows thirty minutes of quality dialogue with an inspirational leader can change one’s trajectory. We believe the first step for servicemembers and veterans is to identify their desired career path and to better understand the values and ideals that will shape them beyond military service. This workshop will provide an opportunity to explore these topics with the goals of:
• Educating servicemembers and veterans on different careers in business;
• Expanding the imagination about possible career paths;
• Building confidence about transitioning to a new industry;
• Increasing self-awareness about core values and desired career outcomes;
• Providing information about and access to leaders in the business sector.
HOW TO APPLY: Post-9/11 servicemembers and veterans in transition that are interested in participating please submit an online application. Applications are currently competitive as we have approached our maximum seating limit.
For additional questions surrounding this event, please contact:
The COMMIT Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org