COMMIT: Spouse Workshop
Jan 19, 2023 — Apr 6, 2023
~COMMIT Cares: Spouse Workshop~ Applications are Closed
The Spouse transition workshop is a three-month program for spouses of COMMIT service recipients.
The goals of the program are to
- Provide a space for spouses to imagine and explore the life they would like for themselves and their family post-active duty life.
- Develop a shared language between the spouse and service member that allows for clear communication during the transition process.
- Provide the tools for spouses to build confidence in their unique identity and leverage their experiences to effectively communicate their personal narrative
- Explore and refine personal values and start to design possible paths for the future based on those values
Throughout the program, we will explore the topics of identity, alignment, values, and telling your story.
The program will meet on the following dates via zoom for 90 min and then have followed on tasks.
Applications are closed.
- January 19th, 2023 (Introduction)
- February 2nd, 2023
- February 23rd, 2023
- March 16th, 2023
- April 6th, 2023